Toshiba Service Codes

Have a Toshiba Model TV37C60 (36" TV) Chassis TAC 9315. Have accessed service menu. Instead of familiar settings such as RCUT, GCUT, and others, I get beginning info like ADDR 160H; DATA 0EH; 00001110B. I can appreciate the hex and binary info. However I need to get to the cutoff and drives for any necessary adjustments such as RCUT, GCUT, BCUT, RDRV and BDRV. If anyone has dealt with this particular setup system, I would certainly appreciate any help. Thanks ahead, Ron.

Ron Novini