5 Disc CD changer door jam

This is a Sanyo 5 disc CD changer (compact disc digital audio) system with tape and radio. Once I inserted the CD - first by opening the disc tray by pressing the "CD open/close" button, placing the CD and closing the tray by again pressing the same button, the display showed "Close" and then instead of track numbers it showed "door" which is constantly blinking. It seems like a door jammed situation has occured, since by presing the button I have been unable to open the the disc tray(it shows "Open", "Close" and then gain the blinking "door")

The CD is inside the system. Any suggestions how to get it out??

Reply to
BB