Battery pack Siemens A35

I've a Siemens A35 with battery problems.

I disassembled the battery pack (NiMh, 600MaH, 3,6V). It's composed by 3 AAA cells.

The cells are blue, the serial number is 17S0206LNT

The connection is:

  • B A T T E R Y P A C K -
+.[+CELL1-].[+CELL2-].[+CELL3].-

After the charging process, the whole battery pack is at 4,24 V, each cell at 1,42V.

I wonder if I can change the cells with new NiMh ones. Could it work? What kind of AAA NiMh cell should I use? MaH?

Thanks a lot

Luca

Reply to
Luca

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 09:27:39 +0100, Luca put finger to keyboard and composed:

I'd use any 600mAh NiMH cells that fit. Note that each cell must be rated for 600mAh, not 200mAh per cell.

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

I've changed the cells in my c35i battery. I got the cells from Farnell in the UK. First time they sent me Sanyo cells the second time they sent Varta. Both sets were good.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Jones