10 Thousand canlde power roadside flaslight

A life saver at

visit our tools section page 2 and view an ultra powerfull roadside flashlight.

Reply to
s.marcopolos

Many of the ones they sell over here for next to nothing, claim to be a MILLION candle power ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

All very useful for blinding chauffeurs of princesses in Parisian underpasses.

Reply to
N Cook

I just bought a 1.5 million candle power spot light for 14 dollars at Kmart. They have a 3 million candle power light for a little more. Yes, if you shine it at a tailgater at night they WILL back away. I can see telephone pole transformers, tree tops and the beam seems to go forever in the night sky. If you are stranded in the desert at night it will be seen by somebody. This thing is bright!

Reply to
Punjab The Sailor Man

And you really believe any of the claims to have much basis in reality? :)

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites: