Call for technical papers

060206070408030501090907 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Call for Papers

We're looking for existing or newly authored technical papers to supplement the streaming media sessions related to our FPGA content at

. We will pay $12 USD each time a user downloads the paper. To respond, visit paper submissions section at
or respond via email with the title and an abstract of your paper. Sheila Carey Demos on Demand snipped-for-privacy@demosondemand.com

Reply to
Sheila Carey