Latest threads in Microcontroller Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PIC development board
Has anyone tried the EasyPic3 from MikroElectronika? Impressions? It looks like a lot for the price.
1
1

Is this group active?
True, but there's if you like your topic with more bits and traffic.
12
12

16f628 - Problem counting clock frequency
I have added some code to my IR sampler so the chip/board can double as unknown/salvaged crystal identifier. For internal and external clocking of 4Mhz I am getting counts of about 55%. I used single...

Nubie question: Programming ATMEL MEGA8
After looking over a lot of cool projects based on the ATMEL family of microcontroller, I just bought a bunch of ATMGAG8-16PI's. I bought these because I was under the impression these where very easy...
4
4

8051 basics and interfacing examples
Hi Pls check For Atmel/Intel 8051 microcontroller basic tutorials Tutorial include Interfacing examples of different circuits to 8051 like I/O Ports LED, Switch, Relay, RS232C Cell Phones, GPS...

Anyone have info on a EDH687C31?
This is a hybrid made by Electronic Designs Inc. long ago. The firm that bought them out has not responded to my request. It is a 40 pin device, has 8k x 8 EPROM and 8k x 8 RAM, don't know much more...

Strange behavior of RA4
I have connected RA4 to Vcc through 10K register on PIC16F84A. This RA4 was connected base, Vcc - LED - 330 ohm - collector of C3202. RA0 - RA3 was connected to LCD DB4-DB7. the following code lights...
11
11

Finding a comprehensive parametric contoller directory
I would like to know where I can find a multi-vendor comprehensive directory of microcontrollers that can filter by parameters, so that I can find a list of possible devices for my purposes. At the...
4
4

two's compliment math
Have been trying to do 32bit signed subtraction using two's compliment but I can't seem to get correct figures if either (or both)of the original operands are negative. For a simple example in real...
6
6

Dallas MTK problem
I am using the DS80C400 with a clock source of 27MHz. I found the MTK unreliable when I set it to com1 of 115200 baud so reduced the baud rate to 57600. I then uploaded the hex file into Flash and all...

Microchip in Space
Microchip, in cooperation with NASA, has launched SuitSat-1, based on the PIC18 microcontroller. Actually, it's a pretty cool embedded systems project... Regards, Bill Giovino Executive Editor
4
4

Serial garbage using ATmega8, STK500, CodeVisionAVR
Hi All, I'm new to the ATmega8 and I'm trying to do some serial communication, but all I get out is garbage!? (look bottom). I use STK500 and CodevisionAVR. Using code wisard generates this. // USART...
6
6

PIC16F877 and Pins Prob
Hi, I have a problem when I tried to activate 3 PINs simultaneously... :-( I have this prob too when I only set 2 Pins which are following from a simple command; the command will not be executed :-(...
5
5

PIC16F877 & I2C Prob
Hi ! I am using PIC 16F877 and i have a little prob...Any code which is written after datahi = donnee[1] doesn't work...Actually the PIC blocks ..... It must normally work but it didn't... I don't...
1
1

Looking for the right 8051 to use on your next project ?
Computer Solutions has added a powerful self selection search capability to their Micro-Search web-based 8051 microcontroller database, allowing users to specify in detail those features they require...