With LPC 2106 based Reference design, what kind of application software can be developed?.

I am interested in some software programming with LPC 2106 Microcontroller (ARM), bought reference design, would like to develop some application software for this reference design, can somebody suggest me what kind of application software can be developed. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
santa19992000