yaSSL at ESC Silicon Valley 2011

Hi!

yaSSL will be exhibiting at ESC Silicon Valley, May 2-5, 2011 at the
McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, CA. We'll be talking about
several topics - including securing your applications and devices with
SSL (using the CyaSSL embedded SSL library) as well as the yaSSL
Embedded Web Server. If you are a CyaSSL user or customer and are
attending ESC Silicon Valley, please stop by and visit! We'll be at
Booth 2322.

CyaSSL has many advantages making it ideal for running on embedded
devices, including:

- Minimum size of 30-100kB depending on build options and operating
environment
- Runtime memory usage between 5-50kB
- Support for SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0. 1.1, and 1.2
- Support for many progressive ciphers, including RABBIT and HC-128
stream ciphers and NTRU
- Extremely Portable (with OS, I/O, and C Standard Library abstraction
layers)
- Support Available

ESC Silicon Valley 2011: http://esc.eetimes.com/siliconvalley /

If you have any questions, please contact us at snipped-for-privacy@yassl.com, or
visit our website: http://www.yassl.com .

Follow us on Twitter for up-to-the-minute news (CyaSSL)

Hope to see you there!
Team yaSSL

Site Timeline