www.uclinux.org down?

This site seems down for at least two days now. All I get is:
"The server is presently not available. Please try back later."
Does anybody now what's going on?

  Kees

Re: www.uclinux.org down?
Works fine from 2 ISPs in .au and the one I can access in .com land.
I would suggest it's a network issue with your ISP or somewhere
between the netherlands and america.

regards,

Damion de Soto - Software Engineer  email:     snipped-for-privacy@snapgear.com
Re: www.uclinux.org down?

I just tried (I'm in Brazil) and it worked. But at least until late
yesterday I was getting the very same message as Mr. Bakker.

Regards.

Re: www.uclinux.org down?

If it was an ISP issue, it would effect at least two, both here in
The Netherlands. And I saw a reply from someone in Brazil who
confirmed the problem.

In the meantime it's back. Still, I wonder what the glitch was all
about. We wouldn't want to loose uClinux now would we?

  Kees

Re: www.uclinux.org down?
Yes, the uclinux.org is back, but the mailing-list archieve is till not
accessible ?

The location is changed ?

Site Timeline