atmel registration and USB wizard

Hello,

I am trying to download the 'USB Wizard' for the AT43USB351M from the atmel.com site. However, registration is required but it seems something is broken at Atmel, since the only response I get after registration is 'There was an error in the submission process. Please try at a later time'. I hate these kind of messages.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of this 'Atmel USB Wizard' which he or she could send me ?

Thank you very much.

Reply to
Gerr