Networking

I have just had to do a factory reset on my Nexus7. The result is that using samba and ES fle explorer I can contact W7 and ARMX6 as previously, but I cannot establish contact with my Raspberry Pi. I can ping it OK using Fing but attempts to add it as a server on the N7 result in the message 'cannot find server'

Anyone any ideas

--
T M Smith
Using an ARMX6 and RISC OS 5.21 in the North Riding of Yorkshire

I have now sorted the problem. I should have been using a SECURE server

Malcolm,