USB DAQ Boards?

Hi there,

are there any Linux supported devices out there besides Labjack U12?

One mayor Problem with Labjack U12 is, that the Labjack don't know anything about Linux at all. Thus their linux support is close to nonexistant.

Sven

--
/* Fuck me gently with a chainsaw... */
(David S. Miller in /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc/kernel/ptrace.c)

/me is giggls@ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web
Reply to
Sven Geggus

Here:

you can find a forum on labjack and linux.

Bye, Stefano.

Reply to
Stefano Coluccini

I knew about this forum. All you get from the labjack people is that they tell you that they don't have a clue about linux.

Sven

--
"and on the third day he rebooted into Linux-1.3.84"
                                (Linus Torvalds, Easter Kernel Release 1996)

/me is giggls@ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web
Reply to
Sven Geggus

Oh, I'm sorry, I've thought that nobody than the manufacturer can help you ... However I've seen that it exists a quite simple library for accessing non standard USB devices directly from user space (libusb). I is not so mature but it can be a good starting point.

I hope this help you. Bye, Stefano.

Reply to
Stefano Coluccini