PowerPC Flat Device Tree on Freescale processor

Hi all, Has anyone gotten a PCI card working with a Freescale embedded processor (eg: MPC8349) using the PowerPC (NOT ppc) branch of the linux kernel ? I am trying to setup the Flattened Device Tree (FDT) file and I cant find any documentation on the PCI specific FDT nodes. Please help! Cheers Janaka

Reply to
Janaka