The linux ported to arm about the red-black tree

I want to study the memory manage and to improve it.I found the the red-black tree on the vm_area is design for the application which have many vm_area,such as the database. But I want to know the can cancel the red-black tree from the memory system, just reserve the linked for manage the vm_area, when I ported the linux kernel to the arm which application is not so many vm_area? And I want to know what is the max count of the vm_area of the normal application process?

Reply to
JohnyLai_Q0