tcp/ip over pci

I have a quad G4 pci card residing in a x86 host computer.  I want to
boot Linux on all 4 processors and would like to take advantage of
existing applications such as transcode.   I believe the best way to
accomplish this is to run tcp/ip over pci.  Searching google led me to
http://www.agelectronics.co.uk/ which appears to have what I'm looking
for.  But it was last updated for the 2.2 kernel back in 2001.  Does
anyone know of anything available for the 2.6 kernel.  Since I'm doing
this as a hobby, I'd like the solution to be free.  If you know of
something, please send me a pointer.  Otherwise, I guess I'll start with
the agelectronics code and hack my own for the 2.6 kernel.

Regards,

David

Site Timeline