System.map file is empty

Hi buddies, I have cross compiled new kernel for my PPC target, but unfortunately I found System.map file in top level directory is empty.My kernel dumps some oops messages when I tried to run on my target...

Please can anyone can suggest me why am not getting System.map file when I build kernel Image, do I need to do something etc...

I need this file badly becoz when I tried to use readprofile , it says it couldn't find /usr/src/linuxSystem.map file not found.

hoping someone could save me....

regards Jaggu

Reply to
Jaggu