xilinx XCVU2P-XC2VP30

Hi, In my design I want to use the compact flash interface to my processor in FPGA. In the development board ACE controller is in between compact Flash and processor. I think the power PC access the ace controller for

all read of Flash. Are there anyways I can make this flash as just memory device (PROM), and access without ACE controller. I'd seen some articles saying usage of flash as non volatile storage but it uses ace controller in between and the EDK supports power PC for interfacing to Ace controller. Prakash

Reply to
Prakash