split an INTEL 32 bit hex file generated in LINUX

hi all, i want to split an INTEL 32 bit hex file generated in LINUX enviro into multiple hex file I am trying to split hex file using windows application. But the hex file generated under windows environment is different from linux environment. is there any way to split the hex file in LINUX so that i can download it on to my flash thanking in advance Rasquinha

Reply to
Rasquinha

Rasquinha schrieb:

Try this:

Frieder Ferlemann

Have you tried the unix "split" command. split -b64000 // for 64k size files split -l2000 // for 2000 line files split -C64000 // max 64k files

--mikeb

Reply to
Michael Brennan