GNU assembler for C166 family

Hi there,

I'm working with an C164CI microcontroller from Infineon and I like to write programs to it in assembly. I just have some experience with the software from KEIL and now I'd like to use the GNU assembler for the C166 family from HIGHTEC as I prefer working under Linux.

So my question is, if there where some examples of assembly code for the gnu assembler g166-as and where to find them. In the examples brought with the distribution there are only C code examples and my problem is that it seems that there are many differences between the KEIL assembly code and the gnu assembly. So does anybody have experiences with the gnu-assembler for the C166 family or are the rules maybe the same as they are for normal gnu assembly???

Thanks for help

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Baier