Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Tom Gugger
July 20, 2007, 2:56 pm
rate this thread
C/C++ -- EMBEDDED SOFTWARE -- CONTRACT
We have a nine month contract for a C/C++ Software Engineer. These are the
needed skills: C++, Embedded, TCP/IP, Real Time, and device driver. This is
August start. One must be a US Citizen or Greencard, no third party.
This is a nine month contract located in FT. Wayne, IN. If interested and
please answer the five questions below. Email answers WITH a current resume
reflects the needed skills. The contractor pays his expenses. FT. Wayne is a
1. C++ experience ---- yrs C exp -----yrs
2. Embedded exp ----- yrs
3. Real Time exp ----- yrs
4. Citizenship Status --------------
5. Rate (1099) -----------pr hr
Contractor pays his own expenses.
We've slightly trimmed the long signature. Click to see the full one.
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Building an earth quake detector for local earth quake detection.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design