SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ MULTIPLE CONTRACTS/ MID-WEST

TOM GUGGER INDEPENDENT RECRUITER snipped-for-privacy@buckeye-express.com 419-537-9447

SOFTWARE ENGINEERS/ MULTIPLE CONTRACTS/ MID-WEST

We have multiple contracts for software engineers in the Mid-West. Our Direct clients have continuous projects going in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and Illinois. Occasionally we will have contracts in neighboring states.

Most of our contracts require C, and or C++, and many times embedded, and real time is required. The money is fair, not fabulous. Average duration is six months, sometimes longer. The work is interesting, GPS, medical devices, etc. The cities are moderate to low cost areas with the exception of Chicago.

We accept no third party, we are direct with ALL the clients, and one MUST be a US Citizen, Greencard, or Canadian Citizen. All work is done on-site.

We invite you to send us your resume and we will make you aware of contracts that seem to match up with your skills and location. We currently have six openings.

If interested, please answer the five questions below. Email answers with a current resume to snipped-for-privacy@buckeye-express.com.

  1. C ----- yrs
  2. C++ ----- yrs
  3. Embedded ------ yrs