Phytec phyCORE-MPC5200-tiny open i2c device failed

Hi everyone, I have a Problem with the I2C device on the Pyhtec MPC5200 tiny board. Every time I try to open the device it returns -1. I can see the device under /dev/i2c_0. The RTC which is connected to the i2c bus too, is working. This is the code I use:

#include #include #include #include #include #include #include

int main( ) { int fd = 0;

std::cout

Reply to
krk