Setting up Board

Hai,friends.I have a board AT91RM9200-EK and i got metrowerks Linux
BSP cd with this kit.I have a cd which contains downloaded Linux-
PCS(platform creation suite)3.0.0.1.I installed both the PCS and BSP,
but i am unable to open the target wizard because of licensing
issues.friends please help me regarding these

1.can i get a trial version of Linux-PCS
2.can we port embedded linux image without using IDE(cross
developement tool).
3. are there any other tools that we can get trial versions of those.

I am using linux-2.6.9-5 EL

Thanks in advance.

Site Timeline