Selecting the OS for DO-178B

We are starting our project from scratch and can select virtually any OS that provides support to DO-178B. Is anybody can compare the main players on DO-178B RTOS market?

Reply to
meyerovichl

Why would you post this in c.o.l.e? Linux isnt a realistic choice if you go for anything higher than Level D.

Rob

--
Robert Kaiser                     email: rkaiser AT sysgo DOT com
SYSGO AG                          http://www.pikeos.com