Datasheet on Micron's secure products

Good morning, does anyone know hot to get a datasheet of a Micron's product under NDA? I've an account on Micron.com, but by clicking on My Sites -> Secure Product Sites, unfortunately, I don't see nothing. :-( I post this msg here because I suppose there are users of Micron's memories/cmos sensors/etc. I hope this isn't fully OT!

Regards,

Enzo

Reply to
Enzo B.

Keep the datasheet and the NDA away from matches ??

Reply to
donald

The problem is that I'm registered to micron.com, but wasn't able to get the datasheet of two cmos sensors (mt9v131 and mt9m131) from the page. What I've to do??? Anyone has these datasheets?

:-(

Reply to
Enzo B.

Enzo B. schrieb:

Contact Micron and ask for access... They'll want to know why you're interested in those sensors, how many you are going to buy and for what kind of product, when production will start and so on.

If your application is interesting to them, then they'll have you sign an NDA, and then you'll get access,

cu, Sean

--
My email address is only valid until the end of the month.
Try figuring out what the address is going to be after that...

Hi Enzo, C'mon mate, do you know how to use the telephone? Call them up! HTH., Syms.

Reply to
Symon