but without success.

TIA for any hint! Regards, Peter

--
email: pmrb at free.fr
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/
Reply to
Peter Münster

buy the one you like and add those ports yourselfe, easiest way is with USB dongles (if sbc has usb port)

Pozdrawiam.

--
RusH   //
 http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r=352019

ARM920T with MMU - 200MHz

2 inch x 3 inch board Linux 2.6 and WinCE 4.2 development kits Up to 128MB SDRAM/Flash USB HOST and DEVICE LCD and touch interface

I'm looking for a small SBC with minimum 200MHz (ARM9, PPC or other CPU),

Reply to
AntiSPAM_g9u5dd43

Helix

Oops...