Regarding Ltib for imx27

Hi!,

I had installed Ltib for imx27 successfully but i am now trying to extract the kernel and the root file system from Ltib. I was able to extract the kernel from "ltib-imx27ads- 20070522/rpm/BUILD/ linux-2.6.19.2" but when i copy over the rootfs from "ltib- imx27ads-20070522/rootfs/" and tried to boot using NFS it gave an error that init was not found. I also tried using init=/linuxrc but it didnt work either and gave an error that it could not execute busybox. Any Ideas?? Thanks in advance!!

Reply to
subhasish