Reading Core Files Cross Platform

I am using linux in an embedded enironment that does not have the resources to run gdb native to read a core file. My native environment is a power pc. Can someone describe how to run gdb on an i386 platform that will read the core files generated on the power pc platform? Thanks.

Reply to
Ron Gregory

get a mac

Reply to
HPMgourmet

You just run it:

$ ppc-linux-gdb -c corefile

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  JAPAN is a WONDERFUL
                                  at               planet -- I wonder if we'll

...and then kill yourself.

Note, it does not matter which order you perform these actions in.

You'll still have a mac.

Reply to
Mark South