What free cross-platform benchmark tools do you use to benchmark phones?

What free cross-platform benchmark tools do you use to benchmark phones?

I bought a handful of Costco $130 Android LG Stylo 3 Plus phablets as
stocking stuffers that I wish to benchmark against my sister's $670 iPhone
7 Plus.

T-Mobile LG Stylo 3 Plus (aka TP450):
 <https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/lg-stylo-3-plus
 <http://www.lg.com/us/cell-phones/lg-TP450-stylo-3-plus
 <https://www.gsmarena.com/lg_stylo_3_plus-8694.php
T-Mobile Apple iPhone 7 Plus:
 <https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/apple-iphone-7-plus
 <https://www.apple.com/iphone-7/specs/
 <https://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_7_plus-8065.php

I can compare them based on pure hardware specs but benchmarks are better:
<https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/LG-Stylo-3-Plus,Apple-iPhone-7-Plus/phones/10534,9816

The problem is most Internet benchmark test results are platform specific:
<https://www.androidbenchmark.net

And most free benchmarking tools seem to only work on one platform:
<https://www.greenbot.com/article/2843337/test-your-android-phones-performance-with-these-free-benchmarking-tools.html

Hence the consumer-available cross-platform benchmark question:
Q: What free cross-platform benchmark tools do you use to benchmark phones?

Re: What free cross-platform benchmark tools do you use to benchmark phones?

I understand that the benchmarks don't generally cross platforms, but the
$130 LG Stylo 3 Plus 32GB octacore phablet is similar in raw specs to the
$670 Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB quadcore phablet - so I was hoping to see how
they differed in performance.

The iPhone has half as many cores, but a faster clock speed for half of
those, while the LG has the same clock speed for 4 of its cores that the
iPhone has for 2 of its cores.

The iPhone has 1GB more RAM (at 3GB) while the LG raw specs are better than
the iPhone on almost all other hardware attributes.

Hence I wanted a one-to-one comparison of the two since I have access to
both.

Re: What free cross-platform benchmark tools do you use to benchmark phones?
I believe this is our same troll with the BMW problem. Seems to originate from the same source with the same style. Don't feed the troll.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Site Timeline