Re: X11 or QT/Embedded as GUI?

I vaguely remeber that Opera also runs on top of QT/Embedded (it's in

> the Sharp Zaurus, which runs Qtopia which is based on QT/Embedded ... > right?) > You could check this (especially if jre1.4 is available for that > platform to)

is another option based on qtopia. And it uses the konqueror as a browser.

jre1.4 is not available for most PDA platforms.

Oliver

Oliver Fels
Feed manager/Coordination
Project OPIE- the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment
http://opie.handhelds.org | http://www.opie.info (german)
IRC: irc.freenode.net #opie #opie.de
Reply to
Oliver Fels