Problems Creating Montavista Application

I am using an Xilinx ML310 for Image processing project and had loaded a montavista linux kernel. The board is loaded with DLink camera and loaded with ov51x driver I have getjpeg.c program that captures a frame and stores the image in

JPeg format. The program was tested with x86 machine and it works fine for the camera. The same program i had compiled using Power PC cross compiler(ppc_405-gcc) and loaded into the Montavista Linux OS. The file program could not be run as it reported invalid binary. could some one help me to add user applications into Montavista kernel.

Venkatesh

Reply to
VB