dsPIC programmer and dumper for linux

I've written linux-based command-line tools for programming and dumping flash memory on dsPIC chips. They're work like prog84 and dump84, the command-line tools for burning PIC16xx and PIC18xx series devices. I use them with my JDM-style serial programmer, which can be trivially modified to work with the dsPICs. They're pretty basic, but they work. They should be easily modifiable for other hardware.

What would be really cool if is someone would extend the gpsim emulator to work with the dsPICs...

Homer Reid

Reply to
Homer Reid