pc-104 boards

I'm currently having difficulties w/the speed of rma'ing parts to advantech. I purchased a board from them that never worked, sent it in on May 8th and it is now the 21st of June. Their tracking department lists it as a hard repair...which hardly gives me any idea of what's actually wrong. does anyone have any experiences w/either them or arcom

and their overall support for linux?

I'm thinking of moving over to arcom, but would like to get some feedback.

Reply to
ant