about camera scene mode in android

Hi, how to accomplish the scene mode in camera app in android, just like night /snow /candlelight mode ,etc. In the app UI , there already exists the Scene Mode function, i need to process the camera data in HAL, but the camera of my device doesn't support the effect via V4L2. How can I accomplish it? Is there any standard parameters of these mode? thanks!

Reply to
mimamo