No core

I am running an application on uClinux, in an embedded environment.
My application hangs, and I can't seem to convince it to dump core.

Further investigations show that even running "yes" and killing
it with signal 11 doesn't dump core.
- Check ulimit
- Checked diskspace and write permissions
- Trying changing cwd to an NFS directory with lots of space.

Nothing. A core is never produced.

Any other ideas ?
Any better group to ask in ?

Re: No core

So... consider the alternatives, maybe.  gdbserver works pretty
well for me.  You can also fairly easily add a crash handler
to your app that spits out a stack dump.
- Dan

Site Timeline