Linux Interrupt handling

Hi all!

I would be most grateful for your help.

I have to implement an interrupt handler triggered by a hardware interrupt under Linux. As far as I understand the problem, I need to write a Linux kernel driver which I suppose may be quite tedious for an inexperienced Linux driver writer like I am. I would appreciate it very much if someone could say something on this problem or send a code example

Thanks & regards, Branko

Reply to
Branko

Branko schrieb:

You need to read "Linux Device Drivers" by Rubini. It's even available online.

The Kernel Source provides lots of examples.

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell