Linux Interrupt handling

Hi all!

I would be most grateful for your help.

I have to implement an interrupt handler triggered by a hardware
interrupt under Linux. As far as I understand the problem, I need to
write a Linux kernel driver which I suppose may be quite tedious for
an inexperienced Linux driver writer like I am.  I would appreciate it
very much if someone could say something on this problem or send a
code example

Thanks & regards,
Branko

Re: Linux Interrupt handling

You need to read "Linux Device Drivers" by Rubini. It's even available
online.

The Kernel Source provides lots of examples.

-Michael

Site Timeline