Handling Interrupt

Hallo, I have made a microcontroller with keyboard (16 key).

I have a C function to handle interrupt that comes from keyboard when a key is pressed.

I should make a C software (not graphic) with a menu.

Every key must corresponds to a option of the menu and when I push one key the software must load the appropriate function.

In what way can be realized in C?

Thanks Marco

Reply to
Marco