linking mips32 libraries...

Hello!

I'm not sure if it is the right group...

Well, I have some thihrd party binaries that I have to link against but I got errors that they uses different e_flags fields that previous modules. I am compiling for mips32 machine. How is it possible to alter the e_flags value? Is it possible by some switches? If so, then which one? Or maybe it is needed to alter some files (i.e.: in compiler...?) In what way the e_flags value is set? Can anyone suggest also any article in this matter in the web?

Thank you in advance for any help Sebastian

Reply to
Sebastian