breakpoint pending on future shared library load

i get the following error while running GDB and when i issue a breakpoint command .. breakpoint pending on future shared library load . I developed my program with a cross compiler for arm and debugging the code through a remote debugger and GDB. in a normal case though, i mean in case of native compiling and debugging on the host , i dont face this problem, perhaps the shared libraries are automatically loaded. why not in this case.. i am also using the cross compiler tool chain gdb and hence the code built is compatible with the debugging. where can i find the shared library and how can i link it to the gdb ?

Any idea ?

Reply to
Tutu

how silly of me.. ! this is a amazing feature of gdb which i mistakenly thought of as an error :p

Reply to
Tutu