JPEG Viewer

I am looking for a JPEG Photo Album creator, something that will work under linux with X11 with no dependencies on other things.

Does anyone know of such a program?

Reply to
daniel.maruani

I use a great program for JPEG Photo Album creation. it's called 'mkdir' It makes a directory to put all my photos in, just like a real photo album - and it even works for embedded systems!

Perhaps you should read:

Damion de Soto - Software Engineer  email:  damion@cyberguard.com.au
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Damion de Soto

I'm learninging the CxImage lib , it's so powerful and open source. It is programmed with c++ and envirment independed.I think it will be helping.

--
                       Ryan Wang
                 email:wangrm1979#at#gmail#dot#com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Ryan Wang

Thanks, it isn't quite what I am looking for.. I have found zgv and xzgv

Reply to
style

Why would creating a photo album require X11?

I'd recommend bins. It creates very nice static HTML photo albums, but it does require perl (it doesn't require X11).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  If you STAY in China,
                                  at               I'll give you 4,000 BUSHELS
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Grant Edwards