Linux on Mobile phone (Siemens)

Hi,

does anybody have some experience in porting Linux to embedded devices? I have much knowledge about the original Siemens Firmware and the phones (I've written EEPROM Tools, Flashers, much firmware patches, ...), but no knowledge about portin linux to an new device.

So if anyone like to start an new project please let me know.

Tobias

PS: some short facts about the Siemens x65, x75 phones:

- ARM processor

- 4MB RAM

- 32MB flash

Reply to
Tobias Hauser

Great idea, if there is one. I am willing to follow it.

-- Ryan Wang email:wangrm1979#at#gmail#dot#com msn:wangrm1979#at#hotmail#dot#com

"Tobias Hauser" ??????:dlabir$cei$02$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com...

Reply to
Ryan Wang

Check uclinux.org