Is FORTH waxing or waning in the embedded world ?

As a relative newbie in both the embedded and FORTH worlds, I'd like
to get some opinions on this matter.

---Jan

Re: Is FORTH waxing or waning in the embedded world ?

http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/mindforth.txt --
artificial intelligence in Forth for robots --
may or may not qualify as "embedded" but
should qualify as "embodied".

Mentifex (Arthur)
--
http://cyborg.blogspot.com/2009/11/linux.html

Re: Is FORTH waxing or waning in the embedded world ?

Don't waste your time clicking on the above, Mentifex is a 50% troll
and 90% crackpot.

Funny, the only person I know who uses Forth is also a bit of a
nutcase.

Tentative conclusion: the whole world's going crazy, so Forth must be
waxing.

--
Joe

Re: Is FORTH waxing or waning in the embedded world ?

Sounds like a Troll me me

Jason

Site Timeline