Is FORTH waxing or waning in the embedded world ?

As a relative newbie in both the embedded and FORTH worlds, I'd like to get some opinions on this matter.

---Jan

Reply to
jski

-- artificial intelligence in Forth for robots -- may or may not qualify as "embedded" but should qualify as "embodied".

Mentifex (Arthur)

Mentifex

Don't waste your time clicking on the above, Mentifex is a 50% troll and 90% crackpot.

Funny, the only person I know who uses Forth is also a bit of a nutcase.

Tentative conclusion: the whole world's going crazy, so Forth must be waxing.

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

Sounds like a Troll me me