Improved Redboot memtest?

I have some boards I'm trying to get running and they all pass memtest.

However some load the Linux image just fine and one goes ker-splat after awhile.

I don't know much about the details of memtest but since it has no options for repetitions, patterns, etc. I suspect it is probably pretty basic. Wondered if anyone had developed a more elaborate one that might even offer e.g. walking 1's patterns, extensive tests, and say where it crashed and what the problem was.

Thanks!!!

DLR

Reply to
Drily Lit Raga