Improved Redboot memtest?

I have some boards I'm trying to get running and they all pass memtest.

However some load the Linux image just fine and one goes ker-splat
after awhile.

I don't know much about the details of memtest but since it has no
options for repetitions, patterns, etc. I suspect it is probably pretty
basic.  Wondered if anyone had developed a more elaborate one that
might even offer e.g. walking 1's patterns, extensive tests, and say
where it crashed and what the problem was.

Thanks!!!

DLR

Site Timeline