---Help for boot logo

Hi, Everibody

As a linux fun and programmer, I am buing a logo for the lcd (black and white 192x64) on linux system My kernel can show the boot logo normally now over frammbuffer. but problem is I want to have a software to convert a black and white picture into to the table linux_logo_bw [] in linux_logo.h. I try gimp and feel it will too long time to learn it.

Somebody can help me?

Bill Zhao

Reply to
Bill Zhao