Access Error -- PC = 0X15AB30 -> memcpy and C_4i_CF_MSL.a

Hi,

I am using M68K (cygwin) for development . (MCF5272 Coldfire).

I get continuos errors as below when i try to run my application from FLASH memory. "Access Error -- PC = 0X15AB30" "Error on operand read" But, i do not get any errors if i run it from tthe RAM of my Hardware.

The address here refers to "memcpy" in mem.o which lies in the ColdFire runtime library "C_4i_CF_MSL.a".

By seeing the disassembly of the RAM version of the ELF file (that gets generated) , we came to the above conclusion..

But, this "C_4i_CF_MSL.a" library is a reliable library from Codewarrior as i have been using it in various projects. Really strange. Where could the problem be ?

Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
karthikbg

Hi ,

I am sorry, I am using Codewarrior Environment here for this project and i am using the codewarrior libraries only. I have wrongly mentioned as cygwin in the earlier posting of this query.

Actually i am using both the environment for different activities and so got messed up while posting. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards, Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
karthikbg