error when install eldk 2.1 on th9(chinese version)

Hi, it's the first time using eldk, i download eldk 2.1 and only copy
the ppc_4xx directory and other host tools to a temp directory in rh9,
follow the instruction of installation, make some file executable and
then

./install -d /opt/eldk ppc_4xx

then it show these error

Could someone told me what's wrong with it? Thanks very much^_^

[root@localhost /]# cd ppc
[root@localhost ppc]# ./install -d /opt/eldk ppc_4xx
没有那个文件或目录(the
file or directory not exist )

没有那个文件或目录(the
file or directory not exist )

没有那个文件或目录(the
file or directory not exist )

没有那个文件或目录(the
file or directory not exist )

没有那个文件或目录(the
file or directory not exist )

没有那个文件或目录(the
file or directory not exist )

没有那个文件或目录(the
file or directory not exist )

没有那个文件或目录(the
file or directory not exist )

没有那个文件或目录(the
file or directory not exist )

Re: error when install eldk 2.1 on th9(chinese version)

没有那个文件或目录(the
file or directory not exist )
没有那个文件或目录(the
file or directory not exist )
没有那个文件或目录(the
file or directory not exist )

I guess you either corrupted some files during the download (did  you
verify  the MD5 checksums?), or you did not download all the requires
files.

Also, try the same again using a plain C locale setting.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

--
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88   Web: www.denx.de