Ebedded Linux on a EP7111

Hello,

I have just gotten an old Cirrus Logic EP7111 Development board. It specifically has these board numbers: EDB7111-2 Rev B. Supposedly it runs and old proprietary linux port, but, I was hoping somebody could tell me how to get a 2.6 kernel running on this board?

Please cc me direct email at snipped-for-privacy@buffer.net, as I do not always get a chance to read net news....

James

Reply to
James

Royal Linux was the supported product on that board. If you care, I have it on CD. The CD actually came with an EP7212 board, but it's the same disk, by all reports.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards