Embedded Linux getting started

I am a newbie to Linux (after short embedded Linux course) although I have a lot of experience on embedded systems OS(Vxworks, PSOS, etc.). I haven't decided for sure which Linux. Can somebody recommend me some books or pointers to start with Linux.

Martin Roth

Reply to
martin roth

| I am a newbie to Linux (after short embedded Linux course) although I have | a lot of experience on embedded systems OS(Vxworks, PSOS, etc.). I haven't | decided for sure which Linux. | Can somebody recommend me some books or pointers to start with Linux.

This will be heavy && deep reading, but it will be of much value for your pursuits:

| Phil Howard KA9WGN (ka9wgn.ham.org)  /  Do not send to the address below |
| first name lower case at ipal.net   /  spamtrap-2007-01-08-1033@ipal.net |
phil-news-nospam

Hi,

This recent book seems to have good content although i haven't acquired it yet:)

You can also check,
for some introductory material and more pointers. Hope those help.

Cheers,

Yaman

Reply to
yamanc