Cross compiler

Hi All,

I'm desperately looking for a gcc cross compiler for the pxa250. I recently
bought a Sharp Zaurus SL-B500 and want to build some software for it.

Most articles I found on the internet are only telling me that it's out
there, but don't offer any links. Is it in gcc already? Am I able to
produce binaries for this CPU with gcc (GCC) 4.1.0 (SUSE Linux).

I pretty much in the woods at the moment.

Kind regards.
--
Peter M. Groen
Open Systems Development

http://www.google.com/search?q=linux+gcc+Sharp+Zaurus+SL-B500
http://www.handheld-linux.com/swi/showapps.php?license=GPL
http://www.handheld-linux.com/swi/showdetail.php?app76%1

Re: Cross compiler

openzaurus.org
familiar.org
kegel.com/crosstool

Oh, and stay away from gcc 4.1 for crosscompiling.  You really want gcc
3.3 or 3.4, unless someone else has done all the bleeding for you.

--Yan

Re: Cross compiler

You might take a look at 'Cross Linux From Scratch'.
Their examples are for an ARM processor like the pxa250.

Re: Cross compiler
http://www.openembedded.org

Site Timeline