Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- embedded baord with RS-485 and ethernet
September 27, 2007, 10:39 am
rate this thread
Re: embedded baord with RS-485 and ethernet
Anything with an AT91RM9200 or AT91SAM9260 should do.
These chips have H/W support for RS-485, so the RS485
enable signal does not need to be managed.
You just configure the USART to be in RS-485 mode, and it
will enable/disable the transceiver automatically.
We've slightly trimmed the long signature. Click to see the full one.
- » problm regarding loading user application program in core B
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux